The employer is from Finance sector.
- Responsible for growing and developing the Bank's multi-Billion Capital Markets portfolio.
- Maintain and develop relationships with financial partners, internal and external industry contacts that provide and enhance access to Capital Market opportunities.
- Creating and executing department strategies in support of short and long-term operating objectives and business plan.
- Provide guidance and counsel to Association and Bank lending staff on loan structuring, pricing, and competitive market conditions.
- Serve as a member of Loan Committee and other committees as deemed appropriate.
- Arrange syndication, participation, and other multi-lender or pool transactions as a fee based service for member associations of AgFirst.
- Responsible for leading and mentoring a team of Capital Markets officers.
- Bachelor's Degree in business, finance, agricultural economics or comparable field
- 10+ years of experience in multi-lender transactions and a structuring of debt deals for corporate clients
- Proven leadership and management experience, having led and developed a team of professionals
- Exceptional analytical, credit, lending and loan pricing skills
- Excellent relationship-building, sales and negotiation skills
- In depth knowledge of the credit & syndication markets and competition
- Superior communication skills, including clear written, verbal and presentation skills
- A collaborative leadership approach and a passion for the cooperative principles
- Ability to travel up to 40%
Associated topics: derivatives, dow jones, fund, ira, invest, market, nasdaq, risk, sell, stock