We have a great new Pain Management opportunity within thriving, small, metropolitan area of South Carolina. The opportunity is for a Pain Management Anesthesiologist or Physiatrist who wants to work hard, play hard and see their earnings go far with an excellent cost of living. Client will look at new fellows. Excellent compensation plus production bonus and full benefits with a Monday - Friday, no weekend schedule.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all fifty states, we can help you find a anesthesiology or PM&R job in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
For more information, please call Peter DeMasi directly at 203-###-#### or email your CV and references to ...@comphealth.com.
- 100% Interventional Pain position
- Strong referral base
- No Call, No Nights, No Weekends
- Very competitive compensation
- Full benefits including medical, malpractice, retirement
- Anesthesia or PM&R background with Pain Fellowship
- Positions open nationwide
- Specialty-specific recruiting teams
- Resources for CV writing and acing your interview
- Help with licensing and credentialing
- All at no cost to you