There is a new locum tenens neurosurgery opportunity now available in South Carolina. You must be proficient in general neurosurgery procedures. Your assignment schedule will be weekend call coverage twice a month. As the covering physician, you must be board certified or board eligible. CompHealth can help physicians who don't have a SC state license obtain one before the assignment.
CompHealth has a variety of locum tenens assignments that last anywhere from one day to one year.
- BC/BE required
- Weekend call coverage
- Two weekends per month
- General neurosurgery
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
Associated topics: general surgery, laparoscopic, robotics, surg, surgeon, surgery, surgery physician