Outpatient Psychiatry - One hour from Columbia, South Carolina
A regional healthcare center is seeking a psychiatrist to join a busy physician practice in beautiful South Carolina.
- Outpatient practice that provides psychiatry and counseling services to adults and children
- Located in newly renovated spacious private building
- Lifestyle practice- No call
- Hospital employed position with full benefits including 403B, medical insurance, paid time off, CME days and reimbursement and malpractice insurance
- This beautiful community is located in the Lower Piedmont region of Upstate South Carolina and provides a friendly, small-town setting along with a
- progressive and active environment. Located just an hour from Columbia, South Carolina. You will find a temperate climate, year-round golf and lakeside living.
- The 11,000-acre lake is a fishing and boating paradise. Also enjoy picturesque forests and lakes along with numerous campgrounds and golf courses. Take advantage of an
- unique mix of events and attractions. The arts and entertainment are alive and well with a wide variety of live performances and exhibits. This community has something for
Associated topics: child psychiatry, clinical, consult, consultant, consulting, mhc, neuropsychiatry, psych, psychiatry, pyschiatrist