- Provide personal care for clients including, but not limited to bathing, showering, shampooing, oral hygiene, skin care, hair care, nail care, dressing, and shaving as needed to adult, disabled and geriatric clients
- Provide incontinence care/assistance as needed
- Assist clients with nutritional needs including meal preparation, feeding, and providing proper fluid requirements
- Assist with home management tasks in the client s place of residence
- Ability to demonstrate physical strength and endurance to fulfill job duties; such as assisting with mobility, transfers and range of motion exercises
- Provide companionship, interaction and respite relief.
Associated topics: adult nurse practioner, assistant cna, clinical, cnm, cns, family medicine, ob, practitioner, prn, specialis